This is part two of the two part party post.
This sauce tastes great and is very simple and easy to make.
– Ketchup (Heinz Brand)
– Worcestershire Sauce
– left over powder from the chipotle peanuts
1. Pour as much ketchup as you want into the bowl.
2. If the bowl has lots of ketchup in, then put 3-4 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce in and mix them. If you put only a small amount of ketchup, put 1.25 teaspoons in.
3. after mixing well, place the powder from the peanuts into the sauce and mix.
4. The finishing product’s color should look like this.
I hope you enjoy you party mix.