This is a two part post, the first part will be this amazing chipotle flavored party mix that I created today.
– 1 bag of Beanito brand chipotle bbq chips ( found at local ocean state job lot )
– 3/4 of a bag of air popped potato fries, garlic flavored ( found at local ocean state job lot )
– 1 container of chipotle flavored planters brand peanuts ( found at local stop and shop )
– this recipe is for a party or occasion so if this is just a snack then cut the recipe in half –
1. Pour all of the ingredients into the bowl.
2. Place a cover on bowl, or just put some tin foil on top.
3. After putting the cover on, shake mix well until you are happy. don’t shake to hard or the mix will crush.
4. Open the lid and it should appear somewhat like this.
Stick around for the second part of this post.