This Christmas my family and I are doing an ugly Christmas Sweater competition. Now, I’m pretty sure that I’m going to win this year but here are some easy ways to create one if you are doing a contest like me.
– be creative.
– find some way to connect the sweater to yourself or the area around you.
– have fun with it.
– design it with anything possible.
– use funny things such as catch phrases from Christmas movies, lights, bells, cotton balls, etc.
– keep your mind full of plenty ideas.
– if you get a turtle neck sweater, that usually works the best, I really don’t know why though.
Especially, have a great time and win, win, win ! ! !
Here are some images of great ideas.