This recipe was brought to me by the Food Network website were they have these cookies. The ingredients are listed below.
1 cup of Peanut Butter
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 large egg
Sea salt (very important)
First you need to get a pretty decent sized bowl and put the sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract in it.
Mix the ingredients until you get a substance that looks kind of like this.
Then, get a spoon ( or a small sized ice cream scoop) and take small balls of the batter out and spread them across a cookie sheet about an inch to an inch and a half apart.
After doing this get a fork and gently press on the cookies with the fork pointing upwards and then sideways. Repeat with every cookie.
Next, get the sea salt and lightly sprinkle it on top of each cookie. It blends the cookies flavors together really well.
Next, put them in the oven for 10 minutes on 350°.
After they are out put them on the cooling rack carefully and they should look like this.
Then put a little extra dash of sugar on the top of each before they cool all the way.
Enjoy the cookies and have a blast. It makes anywhere from 18-24 cookies.
There is another version of this on my grandparents website (click here) to see it.
Thank You ~JC~
It’s my birthday today and it is also Pi Day (3.141592653) If you celebrate Pi Day then go check out this pie on my grandparents website (click here). Other than that I am turning 13 tonight and I am really excited. Everyone enjoy your day and recipes are on the way.
I have recently gotten into editing photos that I find on the Internet. I didn’t realize how good they would come out until I finished some. Knowing that I finished, I wanted to do another.
Here are some of my favorite edits that I have completed.
If you want to start editing, download the app, “Color Splash”. If you don’t have an Apple or Samsung device or something that downloads app, then try Microsoft Word so you can have the surface to do whatever you like. Remember, make it neat and try your best.
This is a simple and delicious smoothie to make.
Your ingredients are listed below
1 large handful of frozen strawberries
1 cup of orange juice ( maybe a bit more if you want )
10-15 cubes of ice. (Or around 1.75 cups )
Half of an 8″ drinking cup of water
-blend for about 15-25 seconds or until the texture suits you.
This makes just over one serving.
(To make sweater add another half of a banana)
This is what it should look like if you followed my exact steps.
I hope everyone has a happy and healthy Christmas Day. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.
This is part two of the two part party post.
This sauce tastes great and is very simple and easy to make.
– Ketchup (Heinz Brand)
– Worcestershire Sauce
– left over powder from the chipotle peanuts
1. Pour as much ketchup as you want into the bowl.
2. If the bowl has lots of ketchup in, then put 3-4 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce in and mix them. If you put only a small amount of ketchup, put 1.25 teaspoons in.
3. after mixing well, place the powder from the peanuts into the sauce and mix.
4. The finishing product’s color should look like this.
I hope you enjoy you party mix.
This is a two part post, the first part will be this amazing chipotle flavored party mix that I created today.
– 1 bag of Beanito brand chipotle bbq chips ( found at local ocean state job lot )
– 3/4 of a bag of air popped potato fries, garlic flavored ( found at local ocean state job lot )
– 1 container of chipotle flavored planters brand peanuts ( found at local stop and shop )
– this recipe is for a party or occasion so if this is just a snack then cut the recipe in half –
1. Pour all of the ingredients into the bowl.
2. Place a cover on bowl, or just put some tin foil on top.
3. After putting the cover on, shake mix well until you are happy. don’t shake to hard or the mix will crush.
4. Open the lid and it should appear somewhat like this.
Stick around for the second part of this post.